Please read the following list for the requirements to join the Fusion Scale Hobbies dealer program:
New accounts shall meet all of the following:
- State Sales Tax ID (Otherwise you may be charged sales tax)
- A business license
- A business email, no personal emails will be allowed
- Business Phone (Can be a mobile so long as this number is advertised with the business)
- Credit Card and or PayPal account or maintain a balance to be used for orders paid via checks
- US or Canadian based business, we do not sell to non-US/Canadian business at the moment
New accounts must also fulfill one of the following:
- A retail commercial store zoned for commercial use
- A PCI-DSS compliant website (BigCommerce, Shopify or similar website)
- A show-based business with 10 or more hobby shows per year
A dealer must meet all Minimum Advertised Price policy requirements from manufacturers. If a manufacturer requires MAP pricing, you may only advertise the MAP price and can only sell the product for a lower price upon customer request. Online stores may offer a secondary link that requires the customer to interact with the product page to receive a lower price. (For example: "Add to Cart for our price") this is the electronic equivalent of asking for your price and is compliant with most MAP polices.
New accounts shall place a first order of at least $100 in shippable product. Future orders do not have a minimum value, however accounts that do not meet at least $500.00 in yearly purchases will no long become eligible for our free freight product offset on orders over $100.
At no point will Fusion Scale Hobbies open an account for any business selling on Amazon. If a dealer is selling on Amazon, they shall not sell ANY product purchased from Hobby Flex Dist. on the business’s Amazon shop. A business may sell via eBay so long as eBay does not account for more than 15% of total sales. Any shop with an eBay store shall maintain a hosted website and or a physical retail shop.